Friday, September 28, 2007

The Aftermath

Things have not turned out as I thought. My old supervisor hatched a plan although he was really trying to help me I think in his own way. But the outcome is still not certain. I am not sure if I am in the boss man's project or not. But I think the outcome is confused due to no communication. So I am in limbo. I am neigther here nor there which is the same thing for the boss man's company. No knows if the company under the Europe jurisdiction or in Asia - such is the uniqueness of the company.

But I am feeling the heat. I am still caught in the crossfire and I do not know where to move. Oftentimes it is my mind's confused thinking that get's me into trouble. But then again I have always survived with my instincts. So I feel that I soldier along despite the abuse and humiliation. Haha so much for being a good soldier.

I have a lot of projects in my plate and I need to go back to the basics. My focus is lost. The first thing I need to do is to make project minutes. Now I have to be very active as well and aggressive. Anyway the annoucement has been made and I should move forward and start meeting deadlines. I guess I have hit a low in my career where nothing seems to be working right.

No comments: