Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Know How


I attach a mind map of a book I recently read on management know how. Some good tips discussed in the book by a famous business consultant. As the year ends, good time to take stock of one's failures and mistakes and plan to improve for next year. I think I have weathered the storm going forward to the new year but still a lot of things to do especially focusing on the maintenance jobs. The other projects are still extremely important and one should not lose sight of the ball.


I am glad that I was able to escape from the debacle with my foes in disarray. Not really but they are no longer in the arena. SO I have to pay ball with the new team on the ground. A better team no doubt and I have to learn from them and listen carefully at the signals and the way they want to mve forward. Anyway the mind map gives some traits htat are important to develop.

No comments: